Invitation to Bid FeaturedWritten by DfGG Admin
Demand for Good Governance Project (DFGG), Project Coordination Office (PCO)
Wishes to purchase:
Office Equipment –15 Units of Desktop Computer, 3 Units of Laser Color Printer, 3 Units of LCD Projector, 2 Units of Scanner, 3 Units of Fax Phone Machine, 2 Units of Photocopy Machine, 2 Units of Television, 3 LCD Projector Screens
(Bid No. PCO/DFGG/12-G03)
1. The goods are required to be supplied by January 11, 2012 in terms of 2 weeks from the date of contract.
2. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the biddingdocuments free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a writtenapplication. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no otherconditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
3. To be considered eligible and qualified a firm or individual must:
a) Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar natureof at least 50% of the value of the bid.
b) Have completed in the last 2 years, contracts with a total cumulative value ofthree times that bid.
c) Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government, The AsianDevelopment Bank or the World Bank.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before December 11, 2012 at 9:30am local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
5. The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has beendetermined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to theBidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified toperform the Contract satisfactorily.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in thebidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as noncompliant.
7. The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
Project Coordination Office (PCO)
Demand for Good Governance Project (DFGG)
Ministry of Interior (MOI)
Building A, Ground Floor, Procurement Unit, Room 108, Norodom Blvd, SangkatTonleBassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Telephone: 023 727 579/ 012 883 983 Fax:+855(0)23 727 579
Attention :Mr. BouthChik, Project Manager
Ministry of Interior
Demand for Good Governance Project
PCO/DFGG Project Office: Building A, 1st floor, Room 214, Norodom Blvd,
SangkatTonleBassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Telephone: 023 727 579/012 883 983, Fax:+855(0)23 727 579
Attn :Mr. BouthChik, Project Manager, PCO/DFGG
10. The Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency will declare a firm ineligibleeither indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed bythe Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency respectively, if it at any timedetermines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusivepractices in competing for or in executing a contract